E-Books / Video Training →Version Control with Git
Version Control with Git
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours 40M | 256 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Version control is a system that records changes to a file or set of files over time so that you can recall specific versions later.
In this video, we will dive into version control using Git. After explaining the difference between centralized and distributed version control, we will show you how to configure your Git environment. Once we have configured the environment we will show you how to work with Git in your day to day activities.We will look at what it takes to administer your Git setup
We will end the course with setting up the workflows in Git. We will see Basic Workflow, Forking Workflow, Feature workflow, open source workflow and Gitflow Workflow.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Version Control with TFVC
- Build or Contribute to Documentation with a Git-based Workflow
- Git Me Some Version Control | Laracasts
- Time-Saving Actions in Adobe Illustrator Automate Your.Workflow to Design Better, Faster
- My Full Workflow From Shoot to Retouch 2015