Software →SQLite Expert Professional Edition 184.108.40.206
macOS 10.11 or later | | File Size: 110.86 MB
Flux 7 is the latest release of the killer Web Design App for the Mac. Flux 6 introduces support for Responsive design using Skeleton or Bootstrap, a totally revamped UI, and 100s of bug fixes and usability improvements. A totally re-written Code Editor makes manual code adjustments easier than ever, and WYSIWYG changes to your pages are simpler too, with a clearer workflow.
The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes a visual query builder, an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual table and view designers and powerful import and export capabilities.
Visual SQL Query Builder
- Build complex SQL queries with ease.
- Formatted SQL query text layout.
- Powerful means of SQL query parsing and analysis.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
- Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
Powerful restructure capabilities
- Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
- Restructure any complex table without losing data.
- Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.
Import and Export data
- Import data from ADO data source, CSV files, SQL script or SQLite.
- Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export data to Excel via clipboard.
- Full Unicode support.
- Support for attached databases.
- Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
- Lua and Pascal scripting support.
- Due to user feedback, we have decided to bring back the DevExpress components used in version 3.x. This fixes some issues related to displaying and editing data in the grid, and improves the overall look and feel of the application by replacing the VCL Styles with the DevExpress Skin Library.
- Added data export to JSON.
Supported platforms: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- The Escapers Flux 7.1.3 MacOSX
- The Escapers Flux 7.1.3 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- The Escapers Flux 7.0.8 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- SQLite Expert Professional Edition 220.127.116.119 (x86/x64)
- The Escapers Flux 6.1.13 Multilingual MacOSX