Software →iText Pro - OCR Tool 1.2.5 macOS
iText could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It's so easy to take image.
- Use iText's built-in tool to capture any screen.
- Drag an image to iText's icon in menu bar.
- Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
- Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
- Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
- Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
- No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
- Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
What's New in Version 1.2.5:
Optimize paragraphs detection from OCR result.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- HyperSnap.8.15.00 + Portable
- HyperSnap 8.13.01 DC 05.06.2017 + Portable
- Document Scanner v2.0 Retail MacOSX
- Readiris Pro Corporate 16.0.0 Build.9472 Multilingual
- Qoppa PDF Studio Pro 11.0.2 Multilingual (Win/Mac)