Software →Android Studio 3.0.1 Build 171.4443003 Stable (x86/x64) + Documentation
File Size: 782/783 Mb
Mobile devices are now a common companion in daily activities, even in entertainment. Android Studio is an Integrated Development Editor developed by Google for the Android platform, comprising everything that a programmer needs in order to design and test Android applications.
Tool for creating, testing, and building
It was inspired by JeBrains's IntelliJ IDEA, a general purpose IDE that encases a state-of-the-art collection of tools for code writing and testing. Android Studio bundles the richness of IntelliJ combined with the capabilities that are required for Android development.
It also embeds the Gradle engine, which automates tasks and allows for a more streamlined workflow, customized builds and an enhanced level of flexibility. Be sure to install Java Runtime Environment to be able to benefit from all it has to offer.
The package that wraps Android Studio includes the IDE, the latest Android SDK tools for testing and debugging, as well as the Android platform for compilation and the Android system image that functions as an emulator.
Visually appealing, customizable interface, and assisted coding
In terms of appearance, Android Studio follows the line of IntelliJ for the most part, sporting tiny differences to the colors used inside the main window. The GUI is interactive, allowing for quick actions and for an elegant manipulation of the code.
Highlights include application signing, a collection of Lint tools that can be used to test version compatibility, a variety of wizards that provide guidance for common Android designs, as well as support for Google Cloud Platform, which allows you to integrate components such as Google Cloud Messaging inside your app.
Also, Android Studio benefits from static code analysis, which allows you to identify bugs more quickly by performing an in-depth examination of your project.
A few last words
All in all, Android Studio comes across as a steady and reliable IDE that embeds Android-specific features, providing developers with a complete and efficient set of tools that can enhance workflows and productivity while minimizing efforts.
• Instant Run
• Intelligent code editor
• Fast and feature-rich emulator
• Robust and flexible build system
• Designed for teams
• Develop for all Android devices
• Code templates and sample apps
• C++ and NDK support
• Cloud integration
• Vector Asset Studio
• Translations Editor
• This is a minor update to Android Studio 3.0 that includes general bug fixes and performance improvements.
• 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
• 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
• 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
• For accelerated emulator: Intel processor with support for Intel VT-x, Intel EM64T (Intel 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Android 2D Game Development
- Android Studio v2.3.3 Build 162.4069837
- Lynda - Android Studio Essential Training (updated Apr 27, 2017)
- What's New in Android Studio 2.2
- Udemy - Android Studio IDE Essential Training 2016 TUTORiAL